I love my legs!

 


I love my legs! And you should love yours too (if you have them). 

Being able to walk, run, jump, squat, and cross my legs independently, as well as numerous other things, is something that I take for granted everyday. 

I'm grateful for my beautiful, working legs not just for aesthetic reasons but because they help me travel at the pace that I please. They make my life convenient and easy. 

I'm not reliant on others or on adaptive equipment to move around the world. I get to bypass the obstacles that (some) disabled people have to face everyday. It's a privilege and it's not one that everyone has. 

Comments

  1. Haces bien en amarlas, ya que te ayudan a alcanzar cualquier cosa, por mal alto o lejos que este.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

submissive dev, dominant para